Friday, April 16, 2010

Favorite Poem for April 15th

Delicious Desssert!!!! You are my Favourite Sin!

By Mrs. Feli Renwick- Risbrooke

From the sight of you
I was tempted to taste
I craved you instantaneously
Not a moment did I waste

Tall and desirous
My towering chocolate of flavour
Sweetness placed between each single layer
Increasing my every imaginable desire

Smothered in caramel
So soft...so smooth
Mouth-watering with just the thought
Dessert FIRST please!!!! Who the heck needs food???

Staring at you, I know not where to begin
Top or bottom, centre or side...
No matter where I start I am destined to sin!

For nights on end, awakening with this undeniable craving
So sinfully appealing...I want it ALL NOW!
Not a crumb is worth saving

As I bring you to my mouth
The anxiety increases
Seems that for a moment....
Even my breathing ceases

With just one taste my body begins to shake
My first thought....
You're the most delicious dessert anyone could EVER make
Melting on my tongue
Sweetening my lips
Being served and consumed in mouthfuls, not in sips

This must be wrong
Only the most sinful things feel this good
You must be sin itself indeed....and sin again, I would!!!

What does one do with such pleasure
Making me moan and melt
The MOST satisfying feeling I have EVER EVER felt!

If I continuously succumb to this desire I'll NEVER be thin
Delicious Desssert.....YOU ARE my FAVourite Sin!

(submitted by Ornella Nelson)

1 comment:

  1. Thank for appreciating my work! Didn't even know this was posted until I decided to google my name! Feli

    ReplyDelete